Monday 12 September 2016



A DAY AT BOOHOO HQ

On Friday I attended a blogging event at Boohoo HQ to begin my journey as a Boohoo student ambassador. 

Feeling very nervous, I wandered the streets of Manchester, making my way from Piccadilly station towards the legendary HQ. 
Picking up (IG) @thatotheradele, @aqiljaved & @jordan__leee on the way! 

Once we arrived, I could barely contain my excitement. Not only were one of the Boohoo offices here, but also the LADbible also shared the same building. I felt like a VIP superstar! 

Shortly after everyone had arrived, all 20 student bloggers were taken up stairs(Many, MANY stairs). There, we were met with Editor Jen Cox and Hannah Crannage, along with several other Boohoo representatives and the legendary blogger Sophie Hannah Richardson!

It was like a dream come true. 
We sat down at tables adorned with boxes of sweets, and were shown exclusive content from Boohoo, including the new AW16 collection promo video! 

Barely containing my excitement, I whipped out my iPad pro and began scrawling notes as Jen introduced us to the campaign and briefed us on the ambassador program. 

Continued...







No comments:

Post a Comment