Sunday 7 May 2017

LOC Coffee Mousse Scrub!




The Scrub You NEED!


This amazing smelling, pot of joy may just be exactly what you need.
Anti-cellulite, anti-aging, Little Organic Company has you covered with their amazing Coffee Mousse Body Scrub! 

When I first used it, my skin was immediately softer and smoother - something other scrubs have never really given me.

Packed full of goodness, this scrub is 100% natural. With it's whipped texture, application is made easy, allowing you to smooth it out across your skin before massaging, to get that soft and smooth finish.



It isn't drying either. Which means it can be used all year round to exfoliate your skin. I also discovered that I can use it as a face mask, leaving my skin tight and my pores shrunken! 



This honestly has to be the best scrub I've ever used, my results were instant! Currently retailing at £18.99 on Amazon means it's a great catch for everyone! 

You can buy Little Organic Company's Body Scrub here.


My new go-to product for smoother looking and softer skin!


2 comments:

  1. That's new to me and I got useful information!Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's new to me and I got useful information!Thank you!

    ReplyDelete